Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love it when cultural differences are broken down by oh let’s say, food.

Today, my officemate brought a popular snack from her country and passed it around.

This is the one kind I liked and though really spicy, cannot stop myself from eating.

And right before I took a handful of it, I saw something peeking out at me.

Wow!

This could be the secret ingredient.

The one thing that could unite the tastebuds of the world.

There it is.

Usa ka kulot nga buhok a.k.a. bulbol.

And, oh my Lord, if it were a man who supervised the packaging, I am pretty sure…. Bulbol ni sa pisot.

Hala lord, tabang!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, this has got to be the most unappetizing food entry i've ever read hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. waahhhh kalain. hahaha
    i remembered phoebe's song : ode to the littly black curly hair

    ReplyDelete